Legal Question in Traffic Law in Minnesota

Issued citation for Non-Emergency Stop on Freeway when my car ran out of gas. I had safely pulled over to shoulder and had 4 way flashers on and was not endangering anybody. Should I fight this ticket?

Asked on 7/23/13, 5:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. I urge you to have attorney counsel and assistance. This website provides general information and general principles of law and does not provide private legal advice. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq.

Phone 612-296-9666




Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 6:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Minnesota