Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

My brother, who is legally a disabled child, has the title of our deceased father's house in his name. Our father's will states the house be divided amongst the children when he dies. My brother is still living in the house. How long can he live there?

Asked on 2/19/14, 4:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

The post is not entirely clear and fuller detail needs to be known. I suggest that the person with the legal issue as to this matter should confer with an attorney at this time. Tricia Dwyer Esq at 612-296-9666, Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC, Minnesota Real Estate Attorney, Minnesota Wills - Trusts Attorney,

Read more
Answered on 2/19/14, 3:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota