Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

Does a child have any rights to home they have lived in as an adult for 10 years that was purchased by there parent for them to live in?

Asked on 12/04/13, 6:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Full details of this issue would need to be know in order to provide sound counsel. The attorney will want to view the written documents, of course. Tricia Dwyer Esq at 612-296-9666, Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC, Minnesota Real Estate Attorney,Minnesota Family Law Attorney,

Read more
Answered on 12/13/13, 1:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota