Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

My estranged brother passed away and I'm the only family he has left, How do I settle his estate without a will?

Asked on 11/19/13, 11:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. I am sorry for the loss of your sibling. The answer is 'it depends'. Please confer privately with an attorney so she/he can assist you and advise you.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Phone: 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Estate Planning Law

Wills - Trusts Law

Probate Law

Read more
Answered on 11/19/13, 4:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota