Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

my father is threatening to take my sister and I out of his will. is their any thing we can do legally to protect ourselves. he has completely become irrationally.

Asked on 1/04/15, 2:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Yes, there may be actions for you to take, but many further details need to be known. I urge you to confer privately with an experienced and reputable attorney at this time. Tricia Dwyer Esq, ph 612-296-9666, 365 days, Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Read more
Answered on 1/05/15, 11:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota