Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

What type of form do I use to transfer our home into our trust. We tried a couple of forms and had them notorized but the County Assesors office would not except the ones we tried. Thanks

Asked on 7/06/12, 2:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sam Calvert Calvert Law Office

Assuming that you have a well-formed revocable trust, you would need a deed, signed and notarized and in recordable form.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/12, 7:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota