Legal Question in Workers Comp in Minnesota

I had surgery with my private health insurance done on an injury that I'm in the process of suing for a workers compensation case from my employer. Can my private insurance sue me for any money I receive from a settlement in the workers compensation case.

Asked on 12/02/10, 9:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Chris Carpenter Harvey and Carpenter

Yes, they can sue you. You should notify them of your workers compensation case. You should have a lawyer with this process. You will most likely maximize your benefits with a lawyer. Feel free to call me for a free consultation at 507 625 3000.

Chris Carpenter

Read more
Answered on 12/07/10, 3:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Minnesota