Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Mississippi

My family has been involved in a lawsuit in the state of mississippi for 16 years regarding land and oil. The case has been in Federal court for 2 years. We have discovered the last evidence that was being conceled by the states lawyers. We have a standing appeal with the federal judge. Since discovering the evidence we notified the court as well as the states lawyers we are now filing with the US Supreme Court. Now, the court has asked my family to file a claim. What does this mean to my family now? what is the next steps we should expect? settelment offer?

Andrew Lee

Asked on 7/09/10, 4:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wayne Woodall Wayne Woodall Attorney

Get a lawyer or else you may be unable to use the newly discovered evidence!

Read more
Answered on 7/14/10, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Mississippi