Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Mississippi

When getting evicted can they just print out a paper telling you to get out or do you have to be served by the police and then you have 30 days after you get served by the police

Asked on 11/18/23, 10:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

It's actually the housing court judge who has to sign the order of eviction. How that gets served is different depending on where you live.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/23, 3:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Mississippi