Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

Would a detective call to warn me that I committed a crime and that I need to pay people off to stay out of trouble

Asked on 2/06/16, 7:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wayne Woodall Wayne Woodall Attorney

Probably not. Get a phone number as if to call him back then report the call to your local police

Read more
Answered on 2/08/16, 3:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi