Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

My now husband was charged and convicted of several burglaries grand larceny. He has done 18 months so far I was also charged with these crimes I did not commit these crimes but have exhausted all resources it happened in 2013 i was offered one year just last week. what can I do?

Asked on 2/11/16, 3:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

You need an attorney. If you cannot afford one, a public defender will be appointed. Please seek counsel

Read more
Answered on 2/12/16, 7:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi