Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

My husband probation officer has petitioned for his probation to be revoked. He in jail now. He was arrested on a new crime DUI 4th Offense. How can I help? What other options do he have other than jail?

Asked on 11/28/16, 11:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

He is facing a felony on top of his probation. Get him a lawyer. Myself and others offer free consultations

Read more
Answered on 12/16/16, 10:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi