Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

When i was going through a road block i was wrongfully arrested after i told the lady officer she was not allowed to search my vehicle. She had no probable cause for her to search, and she open my car door when i told her i wasnt getting out of my vehicle, then she grabbed me and i told her not to touch me and put me in handcuffs. Yes i was in possession of a controlled substance i am not denying that, but it was not found until after i was in put in handcuffs. I am a legal driver with no prior arrest history. What can Be done about this? I have court in 2 days,

Asked on 2/21/17, 4:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

You need to hire an attorney. I know myself and others offer free consultations. Since there was a substance found, much depends on the substance found and what she will testify to as her probable cause

Read more
Answered on 2/21/17, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi