Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

In the State of MS- if someone is paying restitution to a individual through the Chancery Court system, and that individual dies, does the restitution cease?

Asked on 2/16/16, 11:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wayne Woodall Wayne Woodall Attorney

No. The debt is still ORDERED and owed and would probably go to the estate of the deceased.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/16, 7:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi