Legal Question in DUI Law in Mississippi

What papers do I file at court house to have someone placed in rehad to recieve help in other words how do I go about getting them court ordered to go

Asked on 8/22/14, 6:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

Are you having someone committed? That is the only option and they must be a danger to themself and or others

Read more
Answered on 8/22/14, 1:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Mississippi