Legal Question in Education Law in Mississippi

school called cps on me because my daughter wont go to school because shes being bullied and harrased i went to the school and told them what was going on and thier was they called cps

Asked on 5/11/13, 9:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Why don't you try putting your concerns in a letter to the principal and superintendent.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 6:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Mississippi