Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

17 yr.Old granddaughter

Is there a law preventing a mother letting a 21 year old boyfriend move into her home with she and her daughter?

Asked on 2/18/09, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Olufemi Salu Salu and Salu Law Firm, PLLC

Re: 17 yr.Old granddaughter

You may forbid grandaughter's boyfriend from moving to your home if you are the legal owner. In addition, you may consider filing charges of statutory rape with the police against your daughter's boyfriend for impairing the moral of a minor.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/09, 6:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi