Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

back child support

My step father is the bio. father of my daughter. She is 28. Can we get back child support

Asked on 6/19/09, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Albert Pettigrew Law Offices Ph 228-875-8736

Re: back child support

Miss. Code Annot (1972) Section 93-9-11, "Limitation on recovery from father" states:

The father's liabilities for past education and necessary support and maintenance and other expenses are limited to a period of one (1) year next preceding the commencement of an action.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/09, 6:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi