Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

Me and my boyfriend have a baby together. We are not married and currently live in Mississippi. Things are not working out and im ready to move back where my son was born, in Missouri. Can I move my son back to Missouri with me?

Asked on 1/19/13, 2:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Depends on the circumstances and who has custody.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/13, 2:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi