Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

What is it called when a man have to pay his ex wife house note

Asked on 6/04/11, 8:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wayne Woodall Wayne Woodall Attorney

bad luck! and it could be separate maintenance or alimony or part of a property settlement agreement.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/11, 2:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi