Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

Under what circumstance could the Deaprtment of Human Services change the venue of the paterity action and to what county or counties could the venue be changed, if any?

Asked on 3/07/13, 1:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Only the judge can change the venue of a properly filed paternity action.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 5:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi