Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

I cosinged for my mother in law and she lost her job and my check was garnished snd I need to no how can I get my money back.

Asked on 7/14/13, 9:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

You could sue your mother in law in justice court if you are seeking no more than $3500 in damages.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi