Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

Do I have to let my ex-husband get my kids for visitation if he's late on child support?

Asked on 6/06/13, 5:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Yes. But you could get a court order stating he cannot exercise visitation until he gets caught up in child support.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/13, 2:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi