Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

Foster mom won't talk to me about my 2 year old son in Mississippi. Is there something I can do plus she is telling people private information on my drug screens. They are wanting to adopt my child so I signed over my rights to my parents to adopt. Can they adopt him they had him for 20 months ?

Asked on 12/23/15, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

If you have signed over your rights and you wish to change your mind you need to act quickly. Retain counsel immediately

Read more
Answered on 1/04/16, 1:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi