Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

Hi. My ex husband is getting remarried. He recently allowed his fiancÚ to fly our daughter from MS to TX without my knowledge. He refused to provide contact information to me. He did not travel with them. Does he have the right to do this? We have joint legal custody. I have full physical custody. Thanks

Asked on 7/18/16, 1:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

If this has not been addressed in the prior custody order a modification is needed

Read more
Answered on 7/22/16, 12:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi