Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

i orginally live in illinois. i lived in mississippi with the father of my child for 2 years because we wanted to raise our daughter together. We lived with his parents. Me, his sister and my ex all had a job to clean. but i noticed that him and his sister stopped cleaning and i was the only one putting effort and watching my daughter at the same time. he would be out until with his friends all night. i got tired of being taken advantage and i was the one ended up getting kicked out by my ex and his parents. he still doesnt have a job but hes going to school. i just got a job and am also going to school in a diffrent state. i have messages of him saying threating me and also he says how hes filing for an abandment law in mississippi for terminating my parenting rights away from me to 7-14 days. and he told me if i think about getting my daughter for a visit without him then hes going to call the marsalls to throw me in jail.

Asked on 12/28/15, 2:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

you need to contact an attorney immediately to file for your rights. Many things cannot be answered here do to a lack of information. Most attorneys, including myself, offer a free initial consultation

Read more
Answered on 1/03/16, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi