Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

My son have 2DUI& a felony gun charge can I get custody of my grandkid?

Asked on 7/20/16, 7:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

Your son needs a criminal lawyer. As for custody much then depends on the mother of the children and her state. Myself and others offer free initial consultations

Read more
Answered on 7/20/16, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi