Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Mississippi

what procedure do i use to get someone to move a mobile home off my land

Asked on 1/30/13, 9:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

You need to serve them with a notice to quit, and file an eviction complaint in justice court, if any, if not file complaint in circuit court.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/13, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Mississippi