Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Mississippi

buying family land, can you go to court house and veiw any claim against land without obtaining a laywer

Asked on 2/28/13, 6:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Yes. Go to the chancery court clerks office located in the county where the land is located and ask for help locating the documents recorded for the land.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/13, 6:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Mississippi