Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Mississippi

Me and my husband are separate but he has devolpe deminch so I put. In a nursing. Home but his son refused. To turn. Over. His land for. Him to stay in the home. What can I do to help my husband.

Asked on 12/29/12, 7:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Get him on social security. Also, the court may appoint a lawyer for him should he become unable to handle his own affairs.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/13, 6:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Mississippi