Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Mississippi

What can I do if after a land survey, someones residence is on my property that have lived there for 30 years?

Asked on 12/01/12, 2:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Sounds like you may have a claim on a title insurance policy or against someone involved in selling you the property. Adverse possession would be an issue.

Read more
Answered on 12/01/12, 3:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Mississippi