Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Mississippi

I am currently in graduate school and filed a grievance against a professor who was sexually harassing me. If I file a civil suit against the university, can they refuse to grant me my degree?

Asked on 7/01/13, 9:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Yes, but not in retaliation for filing the civil suit or the grievance.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 9:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Mississippi