Legal Question in Traffic Law in Mississippi

how can I get my drivers license reinstated my license was suspended due to child support now I cant work

Asked on 5/25/10, 8:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wayne Woodall Wayne Woodall Attorney

Check with the Department of Public Safety and ask them what happens if you file Bankruptcy and the Court enters an Order relevant to the past due child support and future support. Otherwise not much else can be done other than get a job or multiple small jobs and try to pay what you owe.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/10, 5:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Mississippi