Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Mississippi

Property - no succession

Mother died in 2004, 6 children(adults), no Will and never had succession. Have insurance check made out to the estate (house damaged) and cannot be cashed. What can be done to resolve this issue?

Asked on 6/29/09, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

Re: Property - no succession

The estate should be probated by filing Declaratin of a probate lawyer or call us..and you will get deed in name of all..but you probably have had homestead and age expemption from taxes which you may lose....

Read more
Answered on 6/29/09, 1:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Mississippi