Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Mississippi

Trust Help

My father left me a trust. I was supposed to get my settlement at the age of 30. I turn 34 next month and still no settlement. My uncle is the trustee and it appears that he has been spending the assets. What are my options?

Asked on 3/16/07, 10:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jan Butler Jan R. Butler

Re: Trust Help

Hire an attorney to file an action in Chancery Court for an accounting and for the assets of the trust.

Read more
Answered on 3/17/07, 12:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Mississippi