Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Mississippi

wills and estates

Do I need to register my deceased father's will in the state of mississippi? If so, what are the requirements, time limits, costs, etc.?

Asked on 10/09/08, 11:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Peter Olson The Olson Law Firm, LLC

Re: wills and estates

Generally a will is filed and any Estate is opened in the state of residence of the deceased.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/08, 2:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Mississippi