Legal Question in Disability Law in Missouri

last november i got a speeding ticket and i sent in a money order but i just got a paper in the main saying my lincens was suspended and that i havent paided it i have lost the recept fo the money order what can i do?

Asked on 2/21/11, 12:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You or your attorney should contact the court as soon as possible. You do not want to add a driving while suspended ticket to yrou probelms. The unpaid ticket can be straightened out. You might have to repay teh fine and a small licens reinstatemetn fee though. I suggest you refrain from driving until your licens is reinstated. Let me know if you need a referral.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/02/11, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Missouri