Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Missouri

if i won a small claims case and the defendent is appealing and has hired an attorney should i hire an attorney also

Asked on 5/05/11, 4:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You should at least consult direclty with an attorney in your area. Many offer a free or low cost initial consultation. Find out how vulnerable yrou case is. Then, decide if you need counsel tto assist you in drafting your new documents or represent you outright.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/06/11, 12:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Missouri