Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Missouri

My daughter received a notice from a friend of hers that said I had to appear at an attorneys office to give a deposition in a Bankruptcy case. I live nearly 300 miles from the law office and I have no money or car to travel. I wasn't given the notice by mail or supenea. What can I do to get out of going? I have no money to hire an attorney to advise me.

Asked on 2/05/14, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Have your daughter tell tge firm th as t sent the Notice to Appear. They know that they will have to pay your bus/train fare plus meals and lodging if they want you to appear for a deposition.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 2/05/14, 5:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Missouri