Legal Question in Business Law in Missouri

I used to own the honda civic and it had a problem, so at this repair shop i tried to fix it but i couldn't. Then we agrede to swap my car for the jaguar his owned. we signed bill of sales then he told me he will give a call when the certificate is arrived. I was waiting for it then today i heard he is in jail. how can i claim this as my property?

Asked on 6/22/15, 5:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

It sounds like you will need to file a motion to quiet the title. Consult directly with a civil practice attorney, in your area.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/22/15, 9:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Missouri