Legal Question in Business Law in Missouri

If I offer a service, with no employees and no retail, do I need a business license to do provide a service, and recieve a payment with people one-on-one?

Asked on 5/09/11, 11:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC

As a Franchise Attorney I advise you to contact your local City Hall and ask about the requirements for a business license. Usually any type of business requires a local business license, even if it is service-based, has no retail storefront and no employees. Consult with a good business or franchise attorney in your area for specific advice.

Mr. Franchise - Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D.

Franchise Foundations, a Professional Corporation

Read more
Answered on 5/10/11, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Missouri