Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Missouri

Is it possible to file against a school district for harassment? If so how do I get help with that?

Asked on 12/07/11, 12:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan D. McDowell McDowell & McDowell, LLC

You can file a suit against a school district. Depending on the district, it may have internal procedures that need to be taken. It also depends on your capacity in the district. Are you a teacher, student, administrator, etc.?

You should contact a local attorney to file the suit.


Read more
Answered on 12/07/11, 1:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Missouri