Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Missouri

I am seeking an lawyer to file a hippaa violation. Is there a lawyer in the springfield missouri area that handles these cases?

Asked on 1/04/12, 7:52 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

M. Scott Montgomery the montgomery law firm llc

Yes. Please tell me more about the violation.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/04/12, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Missouri