Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Missouri

I am being sued by a credit card company. Last night my wife was served papers concerning the lawsuit however she is not named in the suit and was never on the account can they serve her in my absence or do they have to serve me personally?

Asked on 8/13/16, 2:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Service for you made upon your wife is good if she lives with you. An attorney may be able to save you more money than he costs you. I've handled these cases from both sides for the last 38 years. Call me at 414-727-2822. For a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/16, 2:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Missouri