Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

I'm on bench probation and I got a misdomener stealing charge what's the worse that can happen to me

Asked on 2/16/18, 5:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Rogers The Rogers Law Firm

The Prosecutor can file a motion to revoke your probation because of this new charge of stealing. There will be a hearing before the judge, who will decide whether to revoke your probation and sentence you for the original charge, or just extend the duration of your probation.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/18, 7:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri