Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

I'm being charged with stealing, but gave the merchandise back after being confronted by the store manager, before leaving the store. I'm also bring charged with resisting arrest, but I turned myself in, after running when I first saw a police car. I'm not sure if I should plead guilty or get someone to defend me... Please help asap

Asked on 7/06/15, 10:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You need to consult directly with a criminal defense practice attorney, in your area. Do it as soon as you can. You need advice based upon the specific facts of your particular case, not generalized opinions based solely on general information.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/06/15, 11:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri