Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

My children's father delivered an emergency custody paper to my residence in Arkansas two weeks after I was awarded custody. I called the police and they confirmed that the children must go with him. Three years later, I discovered the paper was false. After all this time, can I still press charges against the father and the police department for allowing this to happen?

Asked on 4/18/12, 12:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Stevens The Stevens Law Firm

you may have some recourse against father but i would need more information to provide sound advise. you may call if you wish.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/12, 1:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri