Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

I have a felony conviction for credit card fraud. I have paid all of my restitution, and done all of my community service. I was wondering if there is any way I can get off of probation early. I have been on probation for over a year, but I was given 5 years with an S.I.S

Asked on 5/24/10, 1:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Micah Rains Rains Legal

Whether or not you are able to get off probation early will depend upon the policy of the judge in in your jurisdiction. If he is willing to consider terminating your probation, he will often consult the opinion of your probation officer and/or the prosecutor. Retaining a criminal attorney to help you make your case would likely increase your odds for early release.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/10, 10:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri