Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

My husband's brother was arrested and used his identity now my husband is charged for crimes he didn't commit. The arresting agency failed to do they're job and make a positive identification. What do we do?

Asked on 8/05/17, 12:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

I have handled several cases in which this same thing happened over the last 40 years. Unfortunately, since your husband is charged, he will need to defend those charges. It would undoubtedly be best for him to hire an attorney. The attorney should be able to persuade the prosecutor to drop the charges against your husband. I may be able to help you myself, if the charges are pending in a jurisdiction where I regularly practice. Please contact me at 314-727-2822 for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/17, 10:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri