Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

Is there a legal course of action to pursue if an escort steals from you? One that will not come back to the person who was stolen from?

Asked on 11/10/13, 12:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Report it to the Police, and, if need be, sue then in civil Court.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 11/14/13, 4:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri